The President of the High Court has assigned the following judges of the High Court to be the Judge in Charge of the following High Court lists for Easter Term 2021:
- Mr Justice White, Judge in Charge of the Central Criminal Court
- Mr Justice Cross, Judge in Charge of the Personal Injuries List
- Ms Justice Reynolds, Judge in Charge of the Jury List
- Mr Justice Meenan, Judge in Charge of the Non Jury/Judicial Review List
- Mr Justice Jordan, Judge in Charge of the Family List
- Mr Justice Barniville, Judge in Charge of the Commercial List and the designated judge for Arbitration matters.
- Ms Justice Burns, Judge in Charge of the Asylum List
- Mr Justice Allen, Judge in Charge of the Chancery List
The President has also nominated the following judges
- Ms Justice Gearty, for the Hague Convention List
- Mr Justice Humphreys, for the Strategic Infrastructural Development Judicial Review List
Any application with regard to matters pertaining to those lists shall be made to the relevant Judge in Charge.
It should be noted that the foregoing does not constitute an assignment of a Judge pursuant to S.I. No. 255 of 2016 – Rules of the Superior Courts (Chancery and Non-Jury actions and other designated proceedings: pre-trial procedures) 2016.