A call over of all cases set down for the Cork Personal Injury List will take place on Thursday the 14th December 2023 remotely before Mr Justice Holland at 10am. Please note as per the directions in the Callover where there is no appearance by either side the Notice of Trail may be struct out. The list will be called over until the quota of 120 cases has been reached.
Please see the List here; Cork PI Callover
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Wednesday the 13th December 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required regardless of if there is consent.
Instructions and enquiries should be forwarded to Edel Purcell of this Office who can be contacted at email@example.com