Galway Personal Injuries List, (Monday 26th June 2023 to Friday 7th July 2023)
There will be a callover of all cases set down for the Galway Personal Injuries List on Tuesday the 13th June 2023 at 11.00 a.m before Ms Justice Egan to fix dates for the Sittings commencing the 26th June 2023. Please note where there is no Appearance by either party the Notice of Trial may be Struck Out.
Please see the attached list here; Galway PI Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Monday 12th June 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required regardless of if the Adjournment is on Consent.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact Jonathon Hanlon of our Office at email@example.com