There will be a positive call over of all cases set down for the Kilkenny / Waterford Personal Injury List will take place on Friday the 12th January 2024 at 11.00am on a hybrid basis before Ms Justice Egan. Please note as this is a Positive Callover any non-attendance in cases will result in the Notice of Trial being struck out. The Registrar will sit at 9.30am before the callover to deal with any consent orders only, adjournment application must be made to the Judge.
Please see the List here; Kilkenny PI Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Thursday the 11th January 2024. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters and a compelling reason for an adjournment will be required.
Instructions and enquiries should be forwarded to Jonathon Hanlon of this Office who can be contacted at email@example.com