** We apologise for the lateness of this notice – the date and List have only been published this afternoon, Monday the 13th November 2023 **
There will be a callover of all cases set down for the Dundalk Personal Injuries List on Wednesday the 15th November 2023 at 11.00 a.m before Ms Justice Stewart to fix dates for the Sittings commencing the 4th December 2023. Please note as per the notice contained in the List, where there is no Appearance by either party the Notice of Trial may be Struck Out. The Registrar will sit at 10.30 to deal with Consent Orders only.
Please see the attached list here; Dundalk Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday 14th November 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required regardless of if the Adjournment is on Consent.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact Jonathon Hanlon of our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org