The positive callover for the Cork Personal & Fatal Injuries List for the sessions commencing on the 12th to the 23rd July 2021 will take place remotely before Mr. Justice Cross on Monday 21st June 2021 at 2pm. Please see list here. Whilst parties are strongly encouraged to opt for a remote hearing, physical hearings of non-urgent cases will resume. However, witnesses should be kept to a minimum and should only attend the courtroom when their presence is required. Keep reading →
The hearing of Motions for the Sitting of the Court and Garnishee Motions will resume by way of physical hearing (not remote hearing) commencing on Monday the 14th day of June 2021 and continuing each Monday thereafter. Keep reading →
A positive callover of all High Court cases set down for Galway Personal Injuries up to and including Thursday 28th January 2021 (ending with list no 15569) will occur remotely on Tuesday 8th June 2021 before Mr. Justice O’Connor. Please see notice and list published by the Courts Service.
Please note that due to the complexity of information which the legal representative attending court must be able to confirm, we will not be in a position to move applications, other than striking out cases by consent.
You might please contact our Jessica Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any strike out applications, queries or require our attendance with counsel at the callover.
- General Exemptions, Pub Objections, Confirmations @11.00 a.m. – Thurs. 30th September
- Clubs @ 11:00 a.m. – Mon. 4th October
- Dance @ 11:00 a.m. – Wednesday 6th October
- Music & Singing @ 11.00am – Friday 8th October
- Restaurants @ 2:00 p.m. – Friday 8th October
- Applications to be lodged no later than Monday 6th September 2021 @ 12:30 P.M.
- Adjournment dates 18th November & 9th December, 2021