There will be a callover of all cases set down for the Cork Personal Injuries List on Wednesday the 19th April 2023 at 11.00 a.m before Ms Justice O’ Regan to fix dates for the Sittings commencing on the 8th May 2023. Please note as this a positive Callover; where there is no Appearance by either party in matters set down for trial prior to the 19th April 2022 (up to and including List Number 19639a CK) the Notice of Trial may be Struck Out.
Please see the attached list here; Cork PI Callover
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Tuesday 18th April 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If SI 391 has been complied with and if not what date it will be.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
As with previous provincial Callovers, adjournments may only be granted where a compelling reason is put before the Court. The Judge may decide to strike out the Notice of Trail if they do not feel there is reason enough to grant an adjournment.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact Edel Purcell of our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org