A Callover of matters set down for the Galway Personal and Fatal Injuries List will take place on Wednesday the 18th January remotely at 10 a.m before Mr Justice Barr to fix dates for the Sittings commencing the 20th February 2023. Consent Applications will be taken by the Registrar at 9.30am.
Where matters are not ready to proceed or where there is no attendance by either side they may have the Notice of Trial Struck Out.
Please see the attached list here; Galway Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Monday the 16th of January 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information along with what application is to be made;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters that have been set down for over 2 years and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required.
Instructions and enquiries should be forwarded to Judith Cleary of this Office who can be contacted at; firstname.lastname@example.org