Please note, callovers of Non-Jury and Judicial Review cases which were adjourned generally for the period 16th March to 14th May 2020 will take place at the Four Courts, Dublin on Wednesday the 1st July and Friday 3rd July 2020 (at times to be appointed). The purpose of these callovers is to assign hearing dates during September 2020. Please see lists below.
If you require us to attend, or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 3pm on the day preceding the respective callover, this is to ensure that all applications are properly prepared and recorded by us in advance of the callover. Late instructions received after this time must be followed up with a phone call to John Byrne of this office to ensure that he is in a position to deal with same. No instructions can be taken on the morning of the callover.
Please include ALL of the following information with your instructions:
1. The title and record number of the action.
2. The party for whom you act.
3. The duration and brief description of the action/motion listed.
4. Whether the application is on consent of the other parties or on notice. Please note you will need to instruct counsel if your application is being contested.
5. When advising us of cases that have settled you should inform us if you require an order for costs.
John Byrne can be reached via email email@example.com or by phone on 01 873 6215.
The Lists can be found on the Courts Service website as follows: