There will be a Positive callover of all cases set down for the Kilkenny Personal Injuries List on Thursday the 12th January 2023 remotely at 11.00 a.m before Ms Justice Murphy to fix dates for the Sittings commencing on the 7th February 2023. As this is a Positive callover, where there is no Appearance by either party the Notice of Trial will be Struck Out. The Registrar will sit at 9.30 to deal with Strike out applications and consent orders only. No applications for Consent adjournments will be taken by the Registrar.
Please see the attached list here; Kilkenny Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Tuesday the 10th January 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to grant adjournments and a convincing reason for the adjournment will be required regardless of if the adjournment is on Consent.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact Edel Purcell of our Office at email@example.com