Further to the Order of the President of the Circuit Court on Wednesday 6th January, 2021, the following arrangements now apply:
- Personal Insolvency matters will continue to be listed and all applications and hearings will be heard remotely;
- Civil matters listed from 11th January 2021 are adjourned to a date to be fixed in the Circuit Court Office and new hearing dates will be published on the Legal Diary in due course;
- Urgent motions can be listed by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure the opposing party is copied on e-mail to the Court Office to ensure early listing of motion;
- A Judge will be available to rule settlements, infant settlements and take urgent applications. Requests should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Please ensure the opposing party is copied on e-mail to the Court Office to ensure early listing;
- Where possible urgent applications will be heard remotely. If the Presiding Judge determines that the matter is one which requires an oral hearing the Parties will be notified by the Court Office of the date, location and time allocated;
- The Dublin County Registrar is also available to hear all urgent matters, please refer to the notice published by the Dublin County Registrar on www.courts.ie on 28th January, 2021 for further details.
President of the Circuit Court