There will be a callover of all cases set down for the Cork Personal Injuries List on Friday the 9th December 2022 Physically in Courtroom 1, Cork Courthouse, Washington Street, Cork at 10.30 a.m before Mr Justice Hanna to fix dates for the Sittings commencing on the 11th January 2023. Please note as per the notice contained in the List, where there is no Appearance by either party in matters set down for trial prior to the 9th December 2021 (up to and including List Number 19529CK) the Notice of Trial may be Struck Out.
Please see the list here; Cork PI Callover List
Mr Justice Hanna has indicated that this List will be held physically but if parties have a genuine difficulty it will be possible to log in remotely to deal with matters using Mr Justice Hanna’s VMR.
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Thursday 8th December 2022. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- The reason physical attendance is not possible.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact Edel Purcell of our Office at email@example.com.