Colleagues please note, a Positive Callover of matters set down for the Limerick Personal and Fatal Injuries List will take place on Wednesday the 1st June 2022 remotely at 10 a.m to fix dates for the Sittings commencing the 20th June 2022. As this is a Positive Callover, where there is no Appearance by either party the Notice of Trial will be Struck Out.
Please see the list here; Limerick PI Callover List
The Registrar will initially call over the first 400 cases in the list or as many cases as are required to reach the quota of 140 Cases, if this number is not reached the balance of the list will then be called over until the figure has been reached.
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 4.00pm on Monday the 30th May 2022. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters that have been set down for over 2 years and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required regardless of if the application is on Consent.