A Callover of matters set down for the Sligo Personal Injuries List will take place on Wednesday the 19th April 2023 at 11.00 am before Mr. Justice Hanna to fix dates for the Sittings commencing the 8th May 2023. As with all previous Callovers, where there is no Appearance by either party the Notice of Trial may be Struck Out. The List will be held on a Hybid basis with the Courtroom to be confirmed and the Registrar will sit at 10.30 am to deal with Consent applications.
Please see the attached list here; Sligo Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Tuesday the 18th April 2023 . No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title, Record Number and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
- If the matter is to be adjourned please provide full and detailed instructions of the reason for the adjournment.
Please note as per all previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required regardless of if the Adjournment is on Consent.
Instructions and enquiries should be forwarded to Jonathon Hanlon of this Office who can be contacted at; firstname.lastname@example.org