Please note the following notice from the County Registrar regarding the Family Law Motions List:
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. An indexed and paginated hard copy booklet of pleadings and proceedings and relevant copy documents to be relied upon at the hearing must be lodged in drop box in the Circuit Court Family Law Office NOT LATER THAN 5 working days prior to the hearing date. All documents so lodged clearly show the record number and name of the case, the hearing date and time so they can be associated with the relevant court file. Documents will not be accepted in court or by email.
2. Attend court at the appointed/designated time only as there are no waiting facilities.
3. The minimum number of necessary legal representatives for each party to attend court. The attendee must be able to deal with the matter.
4. Where a party to the motion/application is a litigant in person, the moving party must notify the litigant in person, in writing, of the date time and venue for the hearing and proof of same must be included in the booklet for court.
5. Any litigant seeking an adjournment must attend in Court to make the application.
6. The parties must leave court and take all belongings after the expiry of the allotted time.
7. There will not be a second calling of motions.
8. Motions will not be transferred to the Judge for hearing on the same day.
County Registrar Dublin
30th April 2021
Please click link for Legal Diary entry
Legal Diary: Family Law Motions 20th May 2021