A positive call over of all cases set down for the Waterford Personal Injury List will take place on Wednesday the 3rd May 2023 at 11.00am remotely before Mr Justice Hanna. Please note as this is a Positive Callover any non-attendance in cases will result in the Notice of Trial being struck out. The Registrar will sit at 9.30am before the callover to deal with any consent orders only, adjournment application must be made to the Judge.
Please see the List here; Waterford Callover List
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Tuesday the 2nd May 2023. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters that have been set down for over 2 years and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required.
Instructions and enquiries should be forwarded to Edel Purcell of this Office who can be contacted at email@example.com