Colleagues, please note the following;
A positive callover of all cases set down for the Waterford Personal Injury List will take place on Friday the 20th May 2022 at 11.00am remotely before Mr Justice Jordan. Please note as this is a Positive Callover any non-attendance in cases will result in the Notice of Trial being struck out. The Registrar will sit at 9.30am before the callover to deal with any consent orders and Call on’s only, adjournment application must be made to the Judge. Please see the List here; Waterford Callover List.
If you require us to attend or make an application on your behalf you should forward your instructions to reach us no later than 1.00pm on Thursday the 19th May 2022. No instructions will be taken on the morning of the callover.
When forwarding instructions please ensure to include all the following information;
- Title and List Number of the action.
- The party for whom you act.
- When the matter was set down.
- If the application is on Consent of the other parties or on notice. (If on notice please advise the date on which they were notified of the application being made).
- If an order is being sought please set out what is to happen with the Costs.
Please note as per previous provincial Callovers, the Court will be reluctant to adjourn matters that have been set down for over 2 years and a convincing reason for an adjournment will be required.